Friday, March 11, 2011

What is Blogging?

What is blogging? Let’s go back to basics for those of you who have just joined us. Blogging is quite the buzzword these days…in fact, you hear people refer to blogs all the time even off of the internet! In some of my magazines I get, you see references to blogs, as well as my local radio host who talks about his blog.
Blogs are an online journal of sort. You’re reading one right now…it’s a publishing format that allows you to share information, opinions, in the written format. You can also use videos and photos for an entertaining combination.
Okay, so now that you know what blogging is, maybe “what is blogging” isn’t what you’ll be asking after you hear this next part…a lot of people make money from blogs. WHAT? I can blog and make money? Yup, it’s true. I blog and make money, and you can too.
Okay, slow down…what do I have to blog about? That’s the beauty, you can blog about anything you want! Of course, some blogs make more money than others, but I’m getting ahead of myself here.
If you choose to blog, you’ll want to think about how much time you’ll have to blog, and also what topics are of interest to you. What do you think you would be comfortable writing about on an ongoing basis? Everybody is an expert at something…and with the internet, even if you have an interest in something, you can blog as you learn about a topic! Passion truly will help you, because when you write about something a lot, it helps to like what you’re writing about.
Okay, okay, the money part…I knew that would grab your attention. I’ll be honest, some topics are hotter than others. When it comes to blogging and making money, some things just tend to be bigger money makers. You can learn all about those details, along with technical things you’ll need to learn from “The Niche Blogger”.
Once you get this down, you can replicate and make more blogs! What I love about it, is that it’s passive income. If you’re serious, and would like to make money blogging, then there’s only one place for me to direct you to, and that’s The Niche Blogger. I’ve been blogging for years, and I belong to a couple different groups, but it’s The Niche Blogger that screams value, with quality information at a great affordable price anyone can afford. You absolutely will want to check them out…

0 comments:

Post a Comment